Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Missing my China Girl

Missing my China Girl
Current mood:sad

Well it's been a little over 4 months since we said goodbye to China. And I must say, it hasn't begun to get easier. Whenever I think or write about her, I get upset. That being said, I push the thoughts from my mind pretty often. Then I feel guilty for not thinking of her. What am I supposed to do? I know that I should let it out and allow myself to heal but it hurts. She was my baby, so sweet, loyal, loving. We had a picture of her blown up to a 30x40 and placed her right next to our family picture which is the same size. It turned out beautiful but I can't look at it very often.


I just needed to let that out, I really haven't talked about it since she passed.

No comments: