Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Busy & Beautiful Weekend!

Tammy and the boys came over Friday and hung out for a while. Tammy spent much of her time putting a Scooby Doo puzzle together while the kids played (it truly is relaxing!). It was so nice out Saturday morning, Mike suggested we go to the park. We went by Tammy's to pick up Aidan and Evan, then we headed to the park for a while. The kids were going to Kids in Action for Parents Night Out at 6, so we went home and let Phoebe take a nap. They went to Parents Night Out from 6-10, then Phoebe went to sleep by Nanny & Uncle Ruby's. We had planned to meet up for church in the morning. I was so excited that I'd have some time to get things done around the house, but I ended up watching tv all night! And for me, relaxation = headache, so I was bummed for not getting anything done and ended up with a headache in addition! But Jackson got groomed Saturday, so it feels like I accomplished something Saturday! Lol!

I woke up to my phone alarm Sunday morning but I felt sooo tired... then I noticed my clock said 6 but my phone showed 7, I forgot that the time changed. I was getting ready to walk out the door and Tammy sent a message that they weren't at church b/c they forgot to set their clocks too. So I still went to church and the service was great, I'm really glad that I went. After that I headed by Tammy's to see Phoebe and she chose to come home, which of course makes us feel great! :) She told cousins that she was going home to see Jack's haircut. We got to the house, Dadda cooked burgers and baked potatoes on the grill, we ate and then we all went outside to wash the vehicles. Phoebe ended up taking a nap and I went through her socks, undies and pajamas and got rid of some and organized the rest.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend... =)


From Blog Pictures


From Blog Pictures

Evan...
From Blog Pictures

Aidan...
From Blog Pictures

Phoebe...
From Blog Pictures

And then of course Jackson after his grooming!
From Blog Pictures

No comments: