Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Email Hacked!

So for the first time ever, my email account was hacked. Someone got into my email and sent links from my email address to everyone in my contacts list. I noticed when I checked my email this morning, I had all of these undeliverables. I immediately changed my password, but I'm curious to know if they were able to access my Google documents. That would so not be good!

I used my sister's computer over the weekend, before I cleaned it up. She had spyware and viruses (poor thing doesn't know any better, she just gets on there to check email). So I'm assuming that's how it happened.

So if you received an email from me this morning, with a link... don't click on it! Most of you know that I don't really send emails anyway. :)

No comments: