Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Why don't friends with kids have time?

This article was posted by a friend of mine on Facebook. I am not a stay at home mom, but I can still relate to everything in the response. I work full time and do all of these things in addition, so you can imagine my availability. Granted, Phoebe is growing up and becoming more independent, but I still want to spend every available minute with her before she gets to that age where she doesn't want to hang out with me. =( So I don't get on Facebook or on the computer at home except maybe once or twice a week. Right now I'm posting this before she wakes up. I do feel so out of touch with everyone, but I feel so in touch with my daughter, which is the most important to me. So hopefully my friends and family understand. We'll be in touch again one day. :)


No comments: