Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Phoebe can swim!

Phoebe took private swim lessons for 2 years but didn't get in the water enough outside of swim lessons to really get comfortable. This year we decided to sign her up for summer camp at the YMCA and have her take swim lessons 4 days a week. They also had water day 3 days a week so she was getting in the water a lot. Well 4 weeks later, she swam on her own, no floaties, no bubble belt, no kick board, no noodle. 

After she got out of the pool, she said "I love myself, I can't believe I can swim! I love the way that God made me!" :) Then she began jumping up and down saying "I can pass the swim test now!". Which is at the YMCA. We are so very proud of our girl. Great job Phoebe!


No comments: