Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter! Wait... it doesn't feel like Easter...

So not only is this the first year that the Easter Bunny wasn't delivering a basket to Phoebe (since she no longer believes), but it took a turn where the stores had nothing for me to make her a basket myself. I did end up finding a few of her favorites though! And yes, she was excited about the ramen, it's been super hard to find during this COVID-19 pandemic! She stayed up all night last night playing games and watching "The Fosters". Me and Damian got up at 7:30 and she was awake, again, lol. She's been a night owl with not having school the past few weeks. I guess it's better for her to sleep during the day while I work, instead of sitting around bored and me feeling guilty! Lol. I did set up a 750 piece puzzle for us to put together, but she got bored after the first 20 minutes and now it is my puzzle. :) Here's a pic of her Easter goodies.
And some pictures of this beauty....

No comments: