Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Monday, March 6, 2023

Wedding 2b

That’s what we named this event. We were both married once before and our first “ceremony” in 2019 was with the Justice of the Peace. We originally had to postpone our elopement because we wanted all 3 of our girls there. Maya wasn’t going to be able to make it for 2.25.19 due to situations beyond her control. The next year was NCA and Phoebe worked so hard with her team throughout the year, I couldn’t ask her to miss NCA. There were additional conflicts this year, so  Damian and I decided to just do it anyway! So we made a weekend of it and had our wedding photos done at the chapel we booked in 2019. I got to wear my wedding gown, feel beautiful and take nice photos with my love. The chapel has livestreams so our families were able to watch the ceremony and see me act silly as always. :) We stayed at the Sage Inn & Spa in Kyle, TX. I had my hair and makeup done at The Marquis Salon in Austin, by Emmaleigh, who was amazing. We had a couples massage Sunday morning and then met up with his friend CJ for dinner at Lambert’s. The photographer took a few pics with their cell phone so they could share those with us the day of. It was a magical, relaxing day, not an ounce of stress. It was perfect. ❤️

No comments: