Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

It's true y'all, life is what you make it.

It really is our choice. 

If you choose to be happy, you'll find the good in everything. 

If you choose to be miserable, you'll find the bad in everything. 

We've got one chance at this thing called life, let's make the best of it. 

No one wants to hear us complaining, putting others down, claiming to be better than others. We're all human, maybe not all are humane, but we are human. We all breathe air, have hearts, we come from our mother's womb, and we are all mortal. The only thing that makes us seem different are our situations and our choices. 

And remember, the worst prison is living in fear of what others think. 

Be happy. Be kind. Be helpful. Take pride in who you are. Be trustworthy. 

I found my happy when I was able to be myself, 100%. Not living up to anyone's expectations but my own. Having open and honest communication, barking at the cat, acting like a kid, laughing a lot. Sure, it's not perfect, but that would make things boring! 

I choose to be myself and I choose to be happy. I hope you'll do the same. 

And stop judging others, you really don't know their situation. Some are too ashamed to share because of the fear of being judged. Stopping to lend a hand speaks so much higher than speaking down about someone. 

No comments: