Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Monday, May 10, 2010

CHS Class of '95 High School Reunion 5/8/10

We went in for my 15 year high school reunion this past weekend. It was held at The Napoleon House in the FQ. We had a great time! Getting ready was so much fun! I wasn't able to attend any proms so it was fun to get ready and take pictures before. Mrs. Tess (my mother in law) even helped me with my hair. =) The reunion was from 7-9:30 and then we all headed to BBC then Gold Mine. Aggie & Shannon met us at BBC and we all had so much fun! My hips are so sore from dancing so much! Mikey drank water all night and he was up all night getting sick from a migraine... and he felt horrible all day Sunday. Poor thing was feeling bad while we were out but he kept quiet and didn't tell me he had a headache. I felt fine Sunday, just a little dehydrated and tired, but it was well worth it! We went by Aggie's on Sunday for a Mother's Day get together. I was able to see my whole family (that still lives in LA), even my Grandma! We couldn't stay long since we had to drive back...and my hubby was still feeling pretty bad, but we'll be heading back there in 2 weeks for my nephew's graduation.

No comments: