Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Planting Phoebe's Flowers

Today we had to skip church because Mommy's face wouldn't stop running (still dealing with a cold), so Phoebe was disappointed. I decided to take her to Lowe's and let her pick out some flowers to plant. We just bought a few annuals. Once we got home, we ate a delicious lunch that Daddy cooked for us. He had me try Salmon for the first time, it was cooked on the grill, and let me tell you, it was yummy! I'm not sure I'd start eating it out or anything, but I'd certainly eat it if he cooked it.

So we all went outside after lunch to begin planting Phoebe's flowers. We got a few planted and then Phoebe wanted to take a break. We came in for a few hours and then she said she was ready to go back out and finish the flowers. Well after the 3rd bunch, she said "Mommy, you can finish the garden while I go play", lol! I said okay, it was getting pretty hot out there anyway. And about 2 minutes after that, she said she was going to sit inside and wait for me. Dadda was inside playing his game, so I told her to stay in the living room so I could see her through the window. She was there the first few times, then I didn't see her. I came in and she way laying in our bed. I asked if she was going to take a nap and she said yes. Let me tell you, this was certainly a first! There wasn't a tv on, no one told her she needed a nap, when I went in there, she didn't ask me to stay with her or turn the tv on, she fell asleep within 2 minutes!

Well I finished planting her little flowers and she told MawMaw & PawPaw she'd send them pictures, so here they are. :)



And here's proof that she passed out! :)

No comments: