Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Working out with the hubby

Since I have every excuse under the sun on why I don't get to the gym, Mikey has offered to work out at home with me, after we put Phoebe in bed. That way I don't miss out on time with her and he's my motivation to keep on schedule. We worked out for the first time last Thursday to Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser), and she kicked our butts! Thankfully we started late in the week because I was still sore Monday when it was time to start again. We timed it perfectly. We've done it twice this week. I caught some kind of funk so I wasn't feeling great today, but I still worked out, so go me. :) It is much better to have a partner, cause if it was just me, I would've skipped. But I did it and made it through to the end. So you can push yourself, you just need that motivation!

No comments: