Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Almost time for Kindergarten!

Wow, I know this probably gets old, but man, where does the time go?! I took Phoebe to Kindergarten Roundup last week, on May 3rd, and she seemed to love the classrooms, especially the computers. :) Ms. Pat at her preschool told me she recently said she was scared of Kindergarten. I talked to her about it and she said she just wants to keep going to her school. I explained that some of her friends that are in her class now may be in her Kindergarten class, and that seemed to make her feel better. I also explained how she'll go to different schools and it's part of becoming a big girl. She seems okay now, so hopefully it stays that way. I can't stand the thought of her being scared of anything, but I remember how it felt going to a new school when I was a kid, having kids that she knows there will make all the difference. I still can't believe she's about to start Kindergarten.

I have an appointment to submit all of the registration documents on Monday.

No comments: