Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Jackie Boy...

We had the echo and ultrasound done on Jack Tuesday. Dr Meschler called with the results today and they found Pancreatitis and Heart Disease. 😢😔

He’s sick on top of that, with vomiting and diarrhea the past few days. So we need to drop him off in the morning, they’ll keep him all day to keep an eye on him and give him IV fluids.

He seems fine, until he eats. 😔 But they had me bring him in today and gave him 2 shots for the vomiting and diarrhea.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My poor sweet Jack. I am so so sorry that he is not feeling well. It just breaks my heart on top of everything else. I have never felt so strongly about a dog in a very long time The last dog I totally loved was my childhood pet Spot. Wishing he feels better soon. Give him a hug for me!