Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Monday, December 10, 2018

Seasons change...

And so does life, people, feelings... it all changes whether we want it to or not. In case you haven’t already heard, Michael and I were divorced on October 17, 2018. It broke my heart but I understood the reasoning behind it. And as I have told everyone else, I have nothing bad to say about him. I believe with all my heart that he was faithful throughout our marriage. I will always respect him for leaving the right way. It is definitely an adjustment without him here, but I know we will all be okay. Phoebe misses her dad but she stays busy and the days fly by. So she’ll see him soon enough. I just really truly hope that he finds, or has found, what makes him happy. Life is too short to be unhappy. I’ve gone through every emotion and at the end of the day, I am just happy knowing and feeling that there is someone that loves me for me, unconditionally. As long as I have that in my life, I have my happy. Phoebe is my constant, she is my heart, my world. We’ve got this and we will get through this. I am so thankful and blessed for the support offered and received. You think you’re alone, and then something like this happens and you see who you’ve actually had by your side all along. Life is good y’all, you just need to get through the storms and count your blessings. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’• And realize that You are Enough, You are Loved, You do Matter.




No comments: