Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

This kid cracks us up, how does she come up with this stuff? =)

1/25/12 - Me & Phoebe got home today and cousins were coming over and bringing pizza in an hour and a half, so I wasn't going to cook dinner. Phoebe chose to eat the little single serving bowls of mac n cheese. I cooled it some and then gave it to her. She says "momma, I have hearburn." I said Phoebe, what do you mean you have heartburn? And where ever did you learn that word?" She said "I just know mom, I have heartburn". I said "well explain to mom what you're feeling". She said (while patting her chest), the macaroni and cheese was hot when I swallowed it, so it burned my heart." I was cracking up. 12/27/11 - So I give Phoebe her clothes to wear this morning and she said "Uhm Mommy, I wore these when I was 5, I am 6 now"." She certainly has the right idea! We should all get a new wardrobe for our birthday each year. :)

No comments: