Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Mommy Daughter Day

Since I had to work late everyday last week, I told Phoebe I'd make it up to her by taking her out for a Mommy/Daughter Day. We woke up, got dressed and went to meet Aidan, Evan & Tammy at Skeeters for breakfast. Then we all headed to Toys R Us. Phoebe got her guitar pics and strap. Then me & Phoe went to Claire's, she picked out a pink and purple feather jewel that clips in her hair and a ladybug pee wee pillow pet. I gave her the option of getting the pee wee baby or going to get our nails done, she chose the pee wee and said we can do each other's nails at home. We then went over to Children's Place and got her a few things, then headed home. We have spent the entire day hanging out. While Daddy was washing Big Red, I took Phoebe around the neighborhood to ride her bike. I told her this was my exercise, so she kept speeding up and making me run. It was great. I did get some exercise, it was fun and I was able to spend time with my girl while exercising. My dream workout :) And now we're ending our day watching Strawberry Shortcake, before that we watched a few episodes of Angelina Ballerina.

Tomorrow we're taking Phoebe to get fitted for her Cheerleading uniform. Aidan & Evan signed up for Flag Football. I am so excited to see how cute all 3 of them look in their uniforms.

No comments: