Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Phoebe's First Time Ice Skating

Today was Martin Luther King's birthday and school was closed, as well as the after care center. I had to work because my deadline is the 20th of the month and we were filing year end returns, so I had more than double the amount of my normal return count. Nikki & Patrick offered to take Phoebe ice skating with them. Phoebe and Aubree are BFFs (as Phoebe calls her). These are one of the very few people we would trust Phoebe with. According to Aubree's parents, Phoebe and Aubree did great! Phoebe also got to pick out a stuffed animal at the Disney Store. She got the baby lion from the Lion King movie and called her Nahla. She was thrilled about that!

They wouldn't allow them to take pictures while on the ice. But they assured me that she did great and had so much fun! That was a first for us to let her go off with another family, but I'm glad that we did, it was certainly worth it. And again, if there's anyone we'd trust with our child, it would be this family... they rock!

No comments: