Tip -

You can click on any image in the blog to view it larger.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bowling & a Playdate

Me, Phoebe & Mikey went bowling this morning. We had such a good time. Afterwards, we went home, Mikey went to play his game before the Saints game came on. I noticed Phoebe's friends Victoria & Kelly were outside, I called Phoebe outside to see if she wanted to play with her friends.  They ended up coming over and spent about 3 hours by our house. They had a great time together. It was nice for me to sit back, relax and watch them play.

We're heading back to church tomorrow. We've had to miss the past few months. It started with me being in pain all the time, then the surgery to fix that, then working too much so I had a lot to catch up on in the house, then we'd have visitors in or be out of town. Ms. Connie contacted me today asking if I could help teach Phoebe's Sunday school class tomorrow, so Phoebe is super excited that I'll be teaching her class. :)

No comments: